Consider This UK has instigated a Corporate Social Responsibility Policy. We believe it is our responsibility and duty to ensure we meet the expectations of our customers, employees, suppliers, the community and the environment.
We recognise that our social, economic and environmental responsibilities are integral to our business. We aim to demonstrate these responsibilities through our actions and within our corporate policies.
Projects we have supported includes:
- Dance UK 'Raising Awareness Campaign'
- Dance UK - Marketing
- Help the Heroes - Hair The Musical
- Stagecoach Charitable Trust
- Metropolitan Police and Children's Safety Education Foundation
- EBSI and the local community
- We shall strive to improve our environmental performance.
- We shall operate an equal opportunities policy for all present and potential future employees.
- We will offer our employees clear and fairs terms of employment and provide resources to enable their continual development.
- We shall provide, and strive to maintain, a clean, healthy and safe working environment.
- We shall uphold the values of honesty, partnership and fairness in our business relationships.
- We shall encourage suppliers to adopt responsible business policies and practices.
- We aim to give our time, experience, assistance and benevolence within our social and business community wherever possible.